summer and other things

|| ||
I moved back to Edinburgh at the beginning of July. Sometimes I wonder if I did right but, too late to have regrets. Because in Inverness I had a job (housekeeper... job that no one likes) and free accommodation with lovely people in a hostel.
I felt quite lonely though because my friend, the one who asked me to go back, change and I didn't see her, almost 2 or 3 times in 2 months.


When I arrived I was in a hostel and then I moved to other one to work for the accommodation, I'm a volunteer and to be honest I don't mind, is not gonna be for long. That's what I said for the last 2 years but now is for real, hopefully I can move into a room around November, didn't know which city yet.
Anyway, at the beginning was weird because everything works different but I get used to and my bed is one of the best in the room, next to the window with the lockers at the end of the bed and next to the wall.
A friend moved with me not too long ago (and he keep asking when I'm leaving because he wants my bed) and other friend came back to the city, now with the Fringe should be easy to make money and I really hope so, I bought a flight ticket to see my boyfriend after a year, visa stuff and that so... quite annoying but for the moment is fine between us and I miss him a lot.

At the moment I'm working in a temporary job agency and I'm volunteering in a coffee shop, the hostel and a charity shop in the book part, I'm the 'book-worm'. Everything for make my cv better and have more job opportunities.
I don't have too much time to think in that I'm gonna cross the world to see him, what things should I take with me and what I'm gonna say when I see him again.
I will publish my list with 'Things that I want to do in Canada' before I leave but I have plenty of time, is in October.

So, I'm quite busy but in my free time I usually watch a lot of shows and anime, I'm trying to watch more lately but just animes with 12 episodes, I'm too lazy to start a long one. I might put something about that in here, I'm still not sure what I want to do with the blog but because of the movies and shows takes a lot of my time I might talk about it.
By the way, this blog is gonna be full of Sailor Moon but... it takes the worst of me xD some seasons are shit but, whatever.

After almost a year, a friend contact me, I didn't expect it and it was because the guy that she try to match with me was back in the city... no, thanks. But life was busy so, no time to think.

I'm gonna keep trying to apply for a full time job, hopefully I can get one even if is just for the fringe it's ok, I don't spend that much and I just want to save a little bit more before my travel. Looks like everything that I'm doing this year is for him but, to be honest, since he left I didn't know what to do or what I wanted to do.

2 comentarios:

  1. Im in love with your blog <3 its so pretty!, thanks for this post :)

    http://geeky-freeky.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

my current tarot collection

I have a small collection of Tarot decks and Oracle decks, I have got my first tarot when I was around 13 years old and since then I didn...