my current tarot collection

|| ||
I have a small collection of Tarot decks and Oracle decks, I have got my first tarot when I was around 13 years old and since then I didn't feel like I needed any other because that first one worked so well with me. But years past and Tarot became a trend so there were so many types of tarot with all kind of illustrations and because of internet, it's easy to find them.

So here is my small collection~ 

Tarot de las hadas


As I say it was my first Tarot deck, the names of the cards are not the usual for example The fool is Malekin, The Hermit is Leanan Side... each card is represented by a fairy or other character from mythology. The illustrations are simple, I am not a super fan on the drawings for people but I like the color scheme. Is a Marsella type so the minor arcana is like that card in the center, not easy to read for beginners. 

The Lovely Omens Tarot


After many years, during quarantine I kinda decided that I wanted a new Tarot deck, a friend tagged me on a facebook post and there it was the back of this tarot deck. I looked for pictures online and I liked it but I was not sure so after a few months I finally decided to get it. It is from an independent artist so it was not cheap but I really liked it, the drawings and the colors. Like the other, is a Marsella type. 

Sabiduría de bruja


This was a Christmas present, I was not super sure because I always have issues with the people drawings but after seeing it for a while on youtube channels I decided to give it a chance and so far I really like the world that is created in this deck. The lovely omens tarot is a bit jealous of this deck but I mostly use it for reading to friends, not to me. It's my first Raider-Waite-Smith deck so I am really happy with the minor arcana. 

Raider-Waite Tarot


I got this one a bit of a sudden impulse, didn't really thought about buying a Raider-Waite but it pop up on my etsy recommendations and I really liked it. It was about time to have a basic tarot but as you can see is not the normal Raider, thing that I like a lot, I never liked the colours in original deck so this was the best option and I am really happy with it.


Modern Witch Tarot


And my last tarot, this one was a birthday present so it is really new to my collection. I am not planning on getting another one at the moment and I think five is a good number. Based on the Raider-Waite with a modern touch, the colours are more pastel. I was not sure about this one but the 10 of Swords was calling me so much and I'm using it quite a lot. I was doubting but it was meant to be here. 


I took all the photos so please, do not repost. You can find them on my instagram account Virgo.en.la.luna.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hola, qué tal. Ando ahorita de rol por blogs visitando de vuelta de rápido. Que tengas buen fin de semana, saludos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola.
    Que guapas las cartas. Yo no soy de tarot pero a mi mejor amiga le encantan y tiene como tu, varias cartas del tarot diferentes.
    Nos leemos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Unas cartas muy chulas, siempre he querido que alguien me hecho las cartas 🤣🤣🤣
    Bsss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh que linda colección! Me encanta!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So cute
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/09/rosewe-purple-pleated-midi-dress.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Me encantaron las cuatro estéticas. alguna vieja luz vintage

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you for sharing.
    Hey there! I wanted to extend an invitation for you to check out my latest post. Wishing you a great week ahead!

    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/11/sometimes-you-have-to-accept-that-you-are-the-problem.html

    ResponderEliminar

my current tarot collection

I have a small collection of Tarot decks and Oracle decks, I have got my first tarot when I was around 13 years old and since then I didn...