words #1

|| ||

'cause I feel like writing 
now that I feel so lonely

no one really cares
if I'm ok
'cause I'm not important

and life keeps going
even if I stop
even if you don't talk to me

but it's a world for me
when I don't receive a message from you

because I like your voice
is everything to me hear your laugh 

get upset for small things
saying silly things
to pretend it doesn't matter

to pretend that I'm not hurt 
'cause that's how I feel most of the time
when you keep open your mouth

but I cannot help it
codependency that I created in my mind

trying not to message you
to see if you miss me
but I'm so weak

keep breaking promises 
feeling so emotional

it doesn't even make sense

6 comentarios:

  1. Hola, tu poesía es buena. Expresa el contenido del corazón. Pero debes seguir siendo un apasionado de hacer la vida. Anímate, sí ...
    Saludos desde Indonesia.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. todo parece más triste de lo que realmente es pero es de la única forma que puedo escribir ^^U
      gracias :)

      Eliminar
  2. Muy buen blog!

    Te invito a visitar el mío!

    Blog de LEGO

    Avisame si te interesa intercambiar links! mis blogs son pagerank 3!

    Tengo tambien

    Horarios Buquebus

    Futbol Total

    Turismo en Uruguay

    Turismo en Argentina

    Muchas gracias!

    ResponderEliminar

my current tarot collection

I have a small collection of Tarot decks and Oracle decks, I have got my first tarot when I was around 13 years old and since then I didn...