copycat

|| ||
It's a bit weird when after you're not friends with someone anymore, that person starts copying you. 
All of a sudden she likes classic books, tarot and magic in general, shows and movies she never mentioned she liked when you were friends and they were your favourites... isn't it weird? 


She even got the same tarot decks as you! (and now there are as many tarot decks as you can imagine). And some of the characters you've been a fan of, she likes them now. Is like she is trying really hard to have things in common with you so you can talk again. 
Saying how much she likes your clothes (next thing to copy?) and talking about past times when you both were little. 
Now she started an instagram account trying to talk about the same things as you. What will be next?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    It's weird. Nobody ever followed me. Maybe she really wants to talk to you? Maybe she lacks friendship?
    Greetings from Poland!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thinks she just feels overwhelmed with her new life for that reason she came back

      thank you for stopping around here :)

      Eliminar

my current tarot collection

I have a small collection of Tarot decks and Oracle decks, I have got my first tarot when I was around 13 years old and since then I didn...