future plans?

|| ||
It is not a secret that I would like to leave and move to Canada (if possible) but the situation is not easy, the pandemic we are going through, the economic crisis, my family drama... I want to study more so I will be better prepared to get a good job somewhere but... 

My godmother thinks marriage is the only answer and the only way. I do not mind a distant relationship, yes, it is difficult sometimes but, what? It does not mean than now that they have open the borders I need to leave everything and run there. She is making me fell like I have to leave tomorrow or even better, RIGHT NOW.  

So basically she's been planning my wedding and my life as a wife, she started giving me stuff for the future house that I do not have and honestly, I don't want to carry all that things to wherever I'll move. There are too many heavy things that are gonna be super expensive to send or to carry. Would not be easy to buy the stuff you need once you are there?


Since my mom passed away, my godmother thinks she can tell me what to do or how to do things and honestly, it is a bit stressful sometimes because she has a really old fashioned way to see things. 

So my life is been a bit stressful since she decided to give me all the stuff and keep talking and making decisions for me. I actually felt sick because of it. 

2 comentarios:

my current tarot collection

I have a small collection of Tarot decks and Oracle decks, I have got my first tarot when I was around 13 years old and since then I didn...